Re: Configuring Winamp

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:22:24 -0800

Hi Ken, you stop the music by pressing the letter v from within
winamp's main window, and there should be a faq on the freelists.org
site for winamp for the blind, that should answer all your questions.
--Original Message Text---
From: Kenbu
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:45:16 -0500

I am going to download winamp and have know knowledge as to just how to
configure but would love it if one could help;  Can I phone someone re
winamp?  Also, when playing things in winamp, how to stop the music?
Ken B