Re: Configuring Winamp

  • From: "Paul Hutson" <pjhutson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:46:57 -0600

Hi Rhonda.

Well, I am kind of at a loss here because I don't know what configurations you
had before such as DSP pluggins, customized settings etc.  Winamp is usable
right out of the box.  Do you have anything in the way of music to play with
your Winamp yet?  Any additional info you can give me would help and thanks in
advance...Paul