RE: Configuring Winamp

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 21:23:09 -0600

Also, a key is to select the classic skin when installing Winamp or
switching to this if you've already got Winamp installed.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: Kenbu
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:45:16 -0500

I am going to download winamp and have know knowledge as to just how to
configure but would love it if one could help; Can I phone someone re
winamp? Also, when playing things in winamp, how to stop the music? Ken B