[win2kforum] Re: Unauthorised signup ?

  • From: "Andrew L Shriner" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 12:54:20 -0500

It seems as though when eGroups was transferred to Yahoo, some members that
had unsubscribed were re-added and set to No Mail for some reason. Then,
when I did the user dump, they were resubscribed for full mail, all without
me knowing that any of these changes were taking place.

We decided to move from Yahoo to freelists because the latter offers many
more administration and user tools, and no advertisements.

Andrew Shriner