[win2kforum] Re: Unauthorised signup ?

  • From: Simon Wallace <Simon.Wallace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <win2kforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:13:48 +1000

Yes, I was receiving the digest version and was out of the office for 2
weeks... all of a sudden my mailbox is full with all of these individual
messages!  I am not happy.  I have unsubscribed, but would like to
re-subscribe to a digest version if possible.

I hope whoever this was doesn't do this again.  Not to sound ungrateful, but
it was a shock to me.

Simon Wallace - Systems Engineer
LOGICAL
12 Rodborough Rd