[whitmanpta] Come to a School Board Candidates Forum

  • From: "Celeste Ozaki" <cbobryk-pta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <whitmanpta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:57:34 -0700

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=vn6pm6iab&v=0014VpJP4e0e
JR6VGDnkPy0tRjOkRloiRQP9jdCWznMeq3weTEkzQNVPRqoMuye94SqTmHYk6ZfCFuw14o7HVmGv
FyT684PDLNh0BJkmw8-cY6G-IgHwiHr4kv6D7m-mRbeyso5TfQE6Jc-vsDNaqVTpF2s9uVI3CQFI
JGnA1RgTV0rHvVbQOzzgoPqcmEu9inBwbAvyXdUIk2DrzxljfSIyIJr_LzLm9jS_KMf08Ou1IK9G
C_HmQNs385zXxzoPoKbSCa3qD8Sm5-OdOA9NJjjntn6A7Nx72y_LRxXFrS6iPhymPx10FfKkpHRh
8hFIUlUUI8ta6aHi5W37XtWz9nkLDyHsTY5mAIH>

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001pfafbokBCog4-cPeg_zwioswqlurwyi7cgJFN7dV7RNx
k-RLIIEP3IbrV609TOawXWI04xKcXHVl9piblRmYTM2TQGeQSkCW_s04BCPSqkVaUJbQCuIdhA==
> San Diego Unified Council of PTA's eBlast

  <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

SAN DIEGO UNIFIED COUNCIL OF PTAs

Invites you to join us for a

SCHOOL BOARD

CANDIDATES FORUM

Please forward to your school community.

The June 5th primary election will be here soon. Come to a candidates forum
and get to know the school board candidates face to face. We all know how
important these elections are for our children. We face unprecedented budget
cuts and school funding remains uncertain. These forums will give the
candidates time to delve deeply into the problems and proposed solutions
facing our schools. The forums are free and open to the public. The League
of Women Voters of San Diego will moderate both forums.

District E Candidates Forum

Wednesday, April 18

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Knox Middle School Auditorium

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001pfafbokBCogX585zgruLjdMrXyAWlk_pwQahy8S4AOXN
VPOjyVMJrYeCpLuje_FBNauHJ7DRfFmV36plnym9tnP36yRMF1Runnt3nGTTQ-cB8bVC5BmMm7gn
oUBe64bHQUcEPy2HxAqQIS2ZhfyjtxrYsTk14EGSMnB6Jo0Unigp2RXBba6emfMR-twtw43W>
1098 S. 49th Street

San Diego CA  92113

  Candidates for District E

Marne R. Foster and William S. Ponder have filed to run in the June 5th
primary for the District E seat. Both candidates have said they will be
present. District E includes the Crawford High, Lincoln High and Morse High
School clusters.

District A Candidates Forum

Thursday, April 19

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Marston Middle School Auditorium

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001pfafbokBCoji8TONxq5Ic52WQb8cccPvMu0QFxgg_cuQ
qEo8q2TqOSDAwxt6iC7bcC3J-oLqR8vvpO-WA8Fr-DLEOMBIddGjvrtYEz9fa2ub-dcx7D5iFXkq
m2PKZpwj_3B6FUpEEIXHReI8cIuoGg==> 3799 Clairemont Drive

San Diego CA  92117

Candidates for District A

John Lee Evans, Jared B. Hamilton and Mark Powell have filed to run in the
June 5th primary for the District A seat. All three candidates have said
they will be present. District A includes the Clairemont, Madison, Mira Mesa
and University City High School clusters.

Submit a Question for the Candidates

If you have a question to ask the School Board candidates, email to

 <mailto:sducpta@xxxxxxxxx> San Diego Unified Council of PTAs. Please
indicate if your question is for the District E or District A Candidates
Forum or both.

  <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=vn6pm6iab&m=1109087745461&ea=
cbobryk-pta%40san.rr.com&a=1109724422803>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0019t5_FQazs5yqmzKlRNaSWTzvW
-NorhZb&t=001K4JKNmSO7Ie9Hsy4oa_AdQ%3D%3D&llr=vn6pm6iab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_RSS_001>

This email was sent to cbobryk-pta@xxxxxxxxxx by sducpta@xxxxxxxxx |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=0019t5_FQazs5yqmzKlRNaSWTzvW
-NorhZb&t=001K4JKNmSO7Ie9Hsy4oa_AdQ%3D%3D&llr=vn6pm6iab>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0019t5_FQazs5yqmzKlRNaSWTzvW
-NorhZb&t=001K4JKNmSO7Ie9Hsy4oa_AdQ%3D%3D&llr=vn6pm6iab> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

San Diego Unified Council of PTA's | 2375 Congress Street | San Diego | CA |
92110

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?t=1109724422803.0.1109087745461.81&ts=S0752&o=htt
p://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>