[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/9/12

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:54:12 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/9/12

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Prince Lincoln - Live Up to Your Name - Studio One Sound

Tony Rebel & Garnet Silk - God of Abraham - Marcus Garvey Chant Pt. 2

Monomono - Plain Fighting - Dawn of Awareness

Destra - Rough Stuff - Promo

Alaine - I Know - Ghetto Lifestyle Riddim

Chiney K - Mi God Mi King - Dub A Rub Riddim

The Revolutionaries - Leftist - The Revolutionaries

Ringo - Bunny Rygin - 12 Inch

Maxi Priest & Joseph Cotton - Stamina - Human Work of Art

Myrna Hague - Our Day Will Come - Melody Life

UB40 - Wear You to the Ball (Extended Mix) - Wear You to the Ball

Soul Power and Sound - The Right Procedure - The Right Procedure

U Roy - False Prophecy - True Born African

David Rudder - What the world needs is a damn good is a good shake down -
Zero

Dub Syndicate & Crispy Horns - Alliance - King Size Dub Special

Vybz Kartel - Back to Life - Promo

Lutan Fyah - Ras Always - Promo

Cutty Ranks - Retreat Sound Boy - Retreat

Bob Marley - Brainwashing - Soul Revolution Pt. 2

Max Romeo - Freedom - Our Rights

Hugh Masekela - Shango - Sixty

Luciano - When Man on Earth - Sweep Over My Soul

Third World - One Cold Vibe (couldn't stop dis ya boogie) - Journey to Addis

Dennis Bovell - Woman - LKJ Presents

Peter Tosh - Vampire - No Nuclear War

Mad Professor - DJ Choice - Escape From The Asylum of Dub

Patrice Roberts - Touch Me - Promo

Peetah Morgan - Bloodline - Rock Fort Rock Riddim

Troyton Remi - Ready Fi Yu Wine - Promo

Ninjaman - A So Mi Tan - Out Pon Bail

Angelique Kidjo & Dianne Reeves - Gimme Shelter - Spirit Rising

Mighty Diamonds - Fight Fire with Fire - Bust Out

Bob Andy - Lay Lady Lay - Fire Burning

Freddie McGregor - Artibella - Sings Jamaican Classics

Junior Reid - Banana Boat Man - Long Road

Michael Rose - Big Ting - Never Give It Up

Ras Michael - None A Jah Jah Children No Cry - Rastafari Dub

Rochereau et l'Orchestre African Fiesta - L'age et l'amour - African Party

Kunta Kente - New Jamaica - Promo

Eljai - Frenemy - Promo

Nicodemus - Jah Jah Train - Top Ranking DJ Session 2

Horace Andy - Horse With No Name - Mek It Bun

Eddy Grant - War Party - Killer On The Rampage (Rarities Edition)

Hopeton James - Just My Imagination - Sky High Presents All Stars

Bunny Wailer - Tear In Your Eyes - Marketplace