[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/2/12

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 12:12:19 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/2/12

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Linval Thompson - Show Babylon - Show Babylon

Norrisman & Advance - The Youths of Today - Modern Roots

Thomas Mapfumo - Ruregerero - Exile

Skinny Fabulous - Ten Thousand Strong - Promo

Perfect Giddimani - Warriors - Journey of 1000 Miles

Sizzla - Learn to Read - Don't Mislead the Youths

Jah Lloyd - Wooden Foot - Dread Lion Dub

UB40 - Dream A Lie - The UB40 File

Prince Jazzbo - Weepin' and Wailin' - Natty Passing Thru

Jacob Miller & Inner Circle - Burial - Forward Jah Jah Children

Barry Brown - Thirty Pieces of Silver - Roots People Music 2

Dennis Brown - No More Walls - Over Proof

Count Ossie - Sam's Intro - Tales of Mozambique

Bob Marley - Cry To Me - Rastaman Vibration Deluxe Edition

Eddy Grant - Ten Out of Ten - Hearts and Diamonds

King Tubby - Salty Dub - Freedom Sounds in Dub

Sean Paul - Find It - CDS

Tarrus Riley - The World is a Ghetto - Reggaeville Riddim

Cobra - OPP - Gold

Majid Bekkas - Boulila - Makenba

The In Crowd - Reggae Groovy - Natural Rock 'n' Reggae

Gregory Isaacs - Top Ten - 12 Inch

Frankie Paul - Shut Up - Shut Up Bway

The Heptones - Get in the Groove - Sea of Love

Bunny Wailer - Togawar Game - Crucial

The Touré-Raichel Collective - Touré - The Tel Aviv Session

Scientist - See A Dub Face - Dub in The Roots Tradition

Capleton - Fade Away - CDS

Busy Signal & Damian Marley - Kingston Town (Remix) - Promo

Dean Fraser - Minstrel and Queen - Big Up

Lord Kitchener - Wife and Mother - King of Calypso

Culture - Crisis - Culture at Work

Big Youth - Roots Foundation - Some Great Big Youth

Prince Far I - Give Me Mine Continent - Livity

Burning Spear - Burning Reggae - Rasta Business

Khalifa - J'aime Bien (Instrumental) - Promo

Inches - Jiggle It - Soca Gold 2012

Brent Dowe - Stick to My Word - What Love Can Do

Spanner Banner - Happiness - Daily Bread Riddim

Konshens & Hitmaker - Show Mi - Promo

Errol Dunkley - Repatriation - Profile of Errol Dunkley

Salif Keita - Tekere - Folon...The Past

Hopeton Lewis - Don't Test Raggamuffin - Love Life and Music

Santic - Suffering - 12 Inch

Peter Tosh - Hammer - Equal Rights Legacy Edition