[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/26/12

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 16:32:22 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/26/12

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Clinton Fearon - Richman Poorman - Heart and Soul

Macka B - Medical Marijuana - Change the World

Tcheka - Madalena - Dor de Mar

Kes - Take Me Away - Promo

Anthony B - Same Boat - Freedom Fighter

Busy Signal - Cyaa Believe - CDS

Jah Shaka - Numberless Dub - Dub Salute 4

Tony Tuff - Hold Them - Top Rank Explosion

Johnny Clarke - King in the Arena - Roots People Music 1

Jah Stitch - King of the Arena - Roots People Music 2

Shelly Thunder - No Future in Frontin' - Fresh Out The Pack

Buju Banton - Tribal War - Voice of Jamaica

Bob Marley - Crisis - Kaya

Basil Yard - Bounce Around - Promo

Scientist - Bedtime Rock - Seducer Dub Wise

Leftside & Sean Paul - Want Yuh Body - CDS

Richie Stephens & Konshens - The Lord's Prayer - CDS

Israel Vibration - We A De Rasta - Unconquered People

Manu Dibango - Ashiko Oumba - Surtension

Jimmy Cliff - Change - Journey of a Lifetime

Roland Alphonso - Jack Ruby - Something Special

Hortense Ellis - You Done Me Wrong - Family Album

Honeyboy - Rocker Girl - Lovers

Winston Furguson - Fly Your Natty Dread - The Best of British Reggae

Frankie Paul & Papa San - Buck Wild - Reggae Hits 8

Peter Tosh - Peace Treaty - Mama Africa

Prince Jammy - Jammin for Survival - Rodigan's Dub Classics

Milmani Park Orchestra - Taxi Driver - The Rough Guide to Psychedelic Africa

E-Dee & I Octane - Ghetto Yutes Rise - Promo

Glen Washington - Fall On Me - Promo

Wailing Souls - Real Rock - Kingston 14

Black Stalin - More Come - Collector's Edition

Linval Thompson - All Night Long - Best Baby Father / Look How Me Sexy

Sugar Minott - Time to Know - Rub A Dub Showcase 2

Lloyd Parks - Jeans Jeans Jeans - Jeans Jeans

Sly & Robbie - Stone Version - 7 Inch

Denise Belfon - Bam Bam (Trouble) - Crazy Jab Riddim

Mr Vegas w. Tifa & Ms Kitty - Get Ready to Whine Up - CDS

Gappy Ranks - Money Out Deh - Ragga Ragga Ragga 2012

Thriller U - Mi Just A Come - Hilary

Dobby Dobson - Sonia - Veterans

E.C. Arinze & His Music - Adiakalu Ubosi - Stars of West Africa V. 2

Beverley Bailey - I Was In Love - Reggae Masterpiece

Johnny Osbourne - Let Him Go - Total Recall 7

Cornell Campbell - Money - Money

Bunny Wailer - Hot Foot Head - Rule Dance Hall