[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/16/12

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:32:26 -0400

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/160695743949
522>
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Play-I-Some-Music-with-Papa-Andy/1606957439495
22

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 6/16/12

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Full Wood - Stop and Think It Over - Harmony Melody and Style

Max Romeo & Mutabaruka - Brutal System - 7 Inch

Tony Allen - Jakelewah - Home Cooking

Fya Empress - No Pills - Promo

Shazelle & Beenie Man - State of Emergency - Promo

JC Lodge - Irie Vibes Tonight - Why Did You Leave Riddim

Addis Pablo - For The Love of Jah (Melodica Version Dub) - For The Love of
Jah

Trevor Junior - Tidal Wave - 12 Inch

Judy Mowatt & Tony Rebel - Guilty With Explanation - Hardcore Ragga 2

Michael Prophet - Back Off - Jah Love

Ed 'Roughneck' Robinson - Roughneck Sound - Greensleeves Sampler 5

Shaggy & Rayvon - Nice and Lovely - Pure Pleasure

Bunny Wailer & Lady G - Pack Up Yuh Trouble - Combination

Crossover - Krazy Bumpa - Promo

Black Slate - Dub Pon Creation - Six Plus One

Tidal - Give It To Me Baby - Promo

Popcaan - Nuh Yes Man - Ragga Ragga Ragga 2012

Sizzla - Escape From Prison - Rastafari Teach I Everything

Bola - Abayetidu ma - Volume 7

Lloyd Brown & Fiona - Singerman - Dreams to Remember

Carl Malcolm - Fatty Bum Bum - New Born

U Roy & Hopeton Lewis - Drive Her Home - 7 Inch

Prince Jazzbo - The Warner - Classic Reggae - The DeeJays

Laurel & Hardy - A-Tish-Oo - What A Bargain

Superman & Spiderman - It Ain't Easy - It Ain't Easy

Peter Tosh - Stop That Train - Mama Africa

Gladstone Anderson All Stars - Clemmies Rhapsody - Peace Pipe Dub

King Sunny Ade - (untitled) - Live Live Juju

Shalli & Tiwony - I Fly - Promo

Beniton the Menace - Baby Girl - Promo

Noel Ellis - Stop Your Fighting - Noel Ellis

Black Stalin - Respect the Steelband - Dr Leroy Calliste The Black Stalin

Sugar Minott - Sometime Girl - Jah Son Invasion

Lacksley Castell - Black Sheep - Princess Lady

Freddie McKay - 100 Pounds of Clay - Lonely Man

John Holt - Dock of the Bay - Ultimate Holt

Eddy Grant - Gimme Hope Jo'anna - Greatest Hits Collection

Kazufumi Kodama - Gloria Dub - Requiem Dub

Christopher Martin - Mama - Perfect Key Riddim

Macka Diamond - Bruk Out - Marco Polo Riddim

Beres Hammond & Cobra - Lonely Feeling - A Love Affair

Cocoa Tea - Who - Feel The Power

Franco de mi Amor & l'O.K. Jazz - Nazongi lelo - Les Merveilles du Passé
no.1

Johnny Osbourne - No Sound Like We - Most Wanted

Dread Mar-I - Buscar en Jah - Transparente

Courtney Melody - Gideon Soldier - Serious Business

Bob Marley - The Heathen (Live) - Exodus Deluxe Edition