[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/9/15

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:48:40 -0400

All industry folks on Facebook:

If I'm playing your music, please go to my page on Facebook and share the
playlist with your Facebook friends and followers

Twitter: @PapaAndyChertow

This will spread the news that your music is being heard

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/9/15

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Artist - Name - Album

Jesse Royal - Finally - Single

Alpha Blondy - No Brain No Headache - Single

Terakaft - Anabayou - Alone

Problem Child - So Amazing - Supersonic Riddim

Macka Diamond - Money In Your Pocket - Weed Rock Riddim

Serengeti - March With Us - Ruff Jam Riddim

Black Uhuru & Prince Hammer - African Love - 12 Inch

Sly & Robbie - Negrea Africa Dub - Riddim: The Best of Sly & Robbie in Dub

Steel Pulse - Prediction (12 Inch Mix) - Handsworth Revolution Deluxe
Edition

Toyan & Errol Scorcher - Natty Roots - Roots Tradition From The Vineyard

Sugar Minott - Peace Treaty Style - Studio One Dancehall

George Wesley - Old Lion - Old Lion

Jack Miller - Keeper Of The Gate - Handy Man

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Ambush in The Night - Survival

Senor Lopez - Dance Hall Fire - Cuban Funk

Jah Shaka - The Witness (Dub) - Authentic Dubwise

King Mee - World Inna Pain - Promo

Hellraiza - Hold A Man - Interstate 95 Riddim

Barrington Levy - Here I Come - Acousticalevy

Bassekou Kouyaté & Ngoni Ba - Musow Fanga - Ba Power

Pentateuch f. Mutabaruka - Going Home - Chapter V

Dennis Brown & Gregory Isaacs - Big All Around - No Contest

Tony Rebel - Rebel Speaks Again - Single

Luciano & Pinchers - Stop Invest In Crime - Single

The Never Ending Wailers - Coolie Plum Tree - The Never Ending Wailers

Orlando Julius - Love Peace & Happiness - Disco Hi-Life

Randy Valentine - Dub Is The Answer (Joe Ariwa Dub Version) - Still Pushing

Thrilla U - Hands Off - Gate 7 Riddim

Elephant Man - Everybody Dancing - Single

Eljai - Wings With Me - Promo

Lil Rick - Gym Instructor - Groove Theory Riddim

Beres Hammond & Mikey Zappow - World - Meet In Jamaica

Hugh Godfrey - Mad World - Studio One Ska Fever!

Floyd Lloyd Seivright f. Ernest Ranglin & Lennie Hibbert - Like Immigrants
- Village Soul

Misty In Roots - Judgement Coming On The Land - The John Peel Sessions

Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue - Killer On The Rampage

Kodama And The Dub Station Band - 朝日のあたる家 Dub Version - In The
Studio

Turbulence - Vampire Slayer - The Rock Steady Riddim

Sizzla - Children Of The World - Single

Shuga f. Lone Ranger & Horace Andy - Every Tongue Shall Tell - Single

Richard Bona & Salif Keita - Kalabancoro - This Is Richard Bona

Jimmy Cliff - Children - YouTube

Peter Tosh - Lessons In My Life - No Nuclear War

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Westcott Radio