[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 4/25/15

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 15:53:19 -0400

All industry folks on Facebook:

If I'm playing your music, please go to my page on Facebook and share the
playlist with your Facebook friends and followers

Twitter: @PapaAndyChertow

This will spread the news that your music is being heard

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 4/25/15

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Artist - Title - Source

Dubtonic Kru - 99% - Single

Frankie Paul f. Harmonie Deja - Life - Single

Tamikrest - Fassous Tarahnet (Live) - Taksera

Shurwayne Winchester - I Believe - Single

Shaggy f. Mohombi & Faydee & Costi - Habibi (I Need Your Love) - Single

Buju Banton f. Assassin - Those Dayz - Single

Junior Delgado & Ranking Dread - You Really Don't Love Me - 12 Inch

Dubmatix - Sovereign Dub - Sovereign Dub

Grant Phabao w. Carlton Livingston & The Lone Ranger - A Message to You Rudy
-

Massive Hits from the Grant Phabao Factory

Keith Hudson - Bad Harvest - Furnace

Freddie McGregor - I Man A Rasta - Studio One Ironsides

Latty Guzang - Show Some Love - Single

Getaway Crew meets TriXstar - Stand Up - Promo

Peter Tosh - Where You Gonna Run (Long Version) - Mama Africa

Les Leopards - Alphabet - Les Leopards

Junior Reid - Concrete Castle King Version - 7 Inch

Raine Seville - Sweet Escape - Sweet Escape Riddim

Kym Hamilton - The One - Way Angels Riddim

Maxi Priest - Holiday - Easy To Love

Salif Keita - Ignadjidje - Sosie

Chris Martin - Hide Away - Steppin Razor

Joe Gibbs & The Professionals - Rocking Carnival - Reggae Carnival

Morgan Heritage f. Bobby Lee - We Are Warriors - Strictly Roots

Garth Dennis - Folk Song - Trenchtown 19 3rd Street

Bunny Wailer - Struggle - Crucial! Roots Classics

Tal National - Claire - Zoy Zoy

Frankie Be Good - UR The Only 1 - Promo

Supreme Solyd - Drink and Drunk - Promo

Lee Perry & Mad Professor - Jungle Safari - Black Ark Experryments

Machel Montano & Sean Paul f. Major Lazer - One Wine - Single

Fred Locks - Rastafari Rule - The Missing Link

Back To Base f. Benjamin Zephaniah - The President Is Dead Again - Heading
For The

Door

Misty In Roots - Musi-O-Tunya - Roots Controller

Mystic Revealers - Got To Be A Better Way - Crucial Cuts

Niyorah - Mosquito Ah Bite Me - Rising Sun

Eddy Grant - Good Citizen - Soca Baptism

Mixman - Dub Tribe - Dub Like Wild Fire

Michael Prophet - Hold On To Jah - Heart & Soul Riddim

Jimmy London - Undying Love - Treasure Riddim

Nerious Joseph - Sensimenia Crisis - Love's Gotta Take It's Time

Joseph Hellon - Ekkaleo (Called Out) - Ekkaleo

Lady Saw f. Luciano - Love is What We Want - The Collection

Third World - Stay - Arise In Harmony

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Jamming - Babylon by Bus

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Westcott Radio