[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/23/15

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 16:21:29 -0400

All industry folks on Facebook:

If I'm playing your music, please go to my page on Facebook and share the
playlist with your Facebook friends and followers

Twitter: @PapaAndyChertow

Retweets greatly appreciated

This will spread the news that your music is being heard

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 5/23/15

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Artist - Name - Album

Jah9 - Gratitude - Promo

Steel Pulse - From Natty To Hattie - SoundCloud

Mbongwana Star - Suzanna - From Kinshasa

Destra - Dip & Ride - Set Good Riddim

Tifa - Tip Fi Di Strip - Single

Warrior King - Too Much Killing - Cold Times Riddim

The Diamonds - Danger In Your Eyes - 12 Inch

Bunny Lee & The Aggrovators - Portobello Special Dub - Super Dub Disco Style

Junie Ranks f. L.I. Zee - My Boy Lollipop - Single

Sanchez - In The Ghetto - CDS

Prince Jazzbo - Creation Skank - Studio One Roots 3

Beres Hammond - Irie and Mello - Red Light

Keith Porter & The Itals - Herbs Pirates - Mind Over Matter

Peter Tosh - Legalize It - Legalize It

Charlie Palmieri - Las Negritas De Carnaval - Nu Yorica! Culture Clash In
New York

City

Mad Professor & Prince Fatty - Dub Revolution - The Clone Theory

Delly Ranx - Tek It 2 Dem - Single

Perfect Giddimani - Trenchtown - Self Grammy

Buju Banton - Time & Place (Coming In From The Cold Riddim) - Essential
Reggae

Kings

Hugh Masekela - JHB - Greatest Trumpet Jazz Hits

Eek-A-Mouse - Smoke Marijuana - CDS

Susan Cadogan - Hurt So Good - Don Letts Presents The Mighty Trojan Sound

Jah Thomas - You No Hear - Tribute To A Reggae King

Echo Minott f. Raggattack - Give Me In A Digital - Single

Anthony Malvo - I'm Not The Only One - Single

Richie Stephens - Love At First Touch - Single

Bunny Wailer - Follow Fashion Monkey Version - Apocrypha

Samba Diabate & Vincent Zanetti - Bamanaya - Sangoyi (Kala Jula)

Sizzla - Think Positive - Single

Ishawna - Stop Chat - Promo

Big Mountain - Baby Te Quiero Ati - CDS

Ravi B - Rum In Meh Veins - Bread

Cocoa Tea - Stay In School - Single

Richie Campbell f. Toian - Get Over You - In the 876

Hopeton Lewis - Sound And Pressure - Take It Easy

Bunny Rugs & U Roy - Lovely Rita - Easy Star's Lonely Hearts Dub Band

Luciano f. Marcia Griffiths - Hold on Natty - True Rasta

Skinny Fabulous f. Rodney Small - This Island is Mine - Single

Disciples Riddim Section - True Nazarite Version - 12 Inch

Major Lazer f. Chronixx - Blaze Up The Fire - Peace Is The Mission

Daniel Bambaata Marley - If You Go - Single

Big Youth - Living - Rock Holy

Various & Papa Wemba - Africa Tsela - A Hand-Full Of Namibians

Charlie Chaplin - Respect Due - Charlie Chaplin Meets Papa San

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Rastaman Chant - Talkin' Blues

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Westcott Radio