[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/13/08

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:12:44 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/13/08

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- CD

Gregory Isaacs -- If You See My Mary 12" -- ?

Macka B -- Big Mack -- Sign of the Times

Sir Victor Uwaifo -- Kirkisi -- Guitar-Boy Superstar

Roaring Lion -- The Blue Tail Fly -- Sacred 78's

Shaggy -- Bad Man Don't Cry -- Promo

Sizzla -- Beautiful Girls -- ?

Culture -- Everyday Love Dub -- Rare and Unreleased Dub

Prince Buster -- Dayo -- Ska Lip Soul

Beres Hammond -- I Feel Good -- A Moment in Time

Lloyd Brown -- Full Appreciation -- Brownie Points

Bunny Wailer -- Struggle -- Crucial

Brigadier Jerry -- Fred Locks A Dreadlocks -- Dancehall - The Rise of
Jamaican Dancehall Culture

Junior Delgado -- Love Tickles Like Magic -- A Westside Revolution

Donovan -- Human Bomb -- World Power

KMC -- Am Not Drunk -- ?

Ethnic Fight Band -- Painted Dub -- Out of One Man Comes Many Dubs

Kardinal Offishall -- Nina -- Promo

Stacious -- Goodas Clap -- ?

The Congos -- Ark of the Covenant -- Heart of the Congos

Fela -- Mistake -- Zombie

Peter Tosh -- Moses - The Prophet -- Bush Doctor

Steel Pulse -- Handsworth Revolution -- Reggae Sunsplash '81

Dennis Brown -- Westbound Train -- The Best of Dennis Brown

Fallou Dieng -- Withiaxou -- African Classics - Senegal

Demarco -- Sort Dem Out -- Strictly the Best 39

Mavado -- On The Rock -- Ragga Ragga Ragga 2008

David Rudder -- Lifted (Soca) -- The Cricket Chronicles

Big Youth -- Tribute to Kenyatta -- Reggae Gi Dem Dub

Cool Sticky -- Train to Soulsville -- Jackpot of Hits

Dave & Ansel Collins -- Ride Your Pony -- In The Ghetto

The Ethiopians -- Everything Crash -- The Ethiopians

Desmond Dekker -- Sabotage -- The Original Reggae Hitsound

Aswad -- Not Guilty -- Live & Direct

Sugar Minott -- Genuine Lover -- Wackies Sampler 3

Bunji Garlin f. Hunter -- Bring It -- Soca Gold 2008

Mad Professor -- Brother X -- Dub You Crazy 2007

Bob Marley -- Real Situation -- Songs of Freedom

Jah Cure -- Soon Come -- The Universal Cure

Anthony Red Rose f. Jack Radics / Bounty Killer / Anthony B -- Dancing -- My
Name is Red Rose

Hugh Masekela -- No Woman No Cry -- Uptownship

Maxi Priest -- Sensi -- You're Safe

Misty in Roots -- How Long Jah 12" -- ?

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM