[Westcott Radio] Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/20/08

  • From: "Andy Chertow" <achertow1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <westcottradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:57:02 -0500

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy 12/20/08

8:00 PM - 11:00 PM ET

http://westcottradio.org

All Nite Rewind 11:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Artist -- Title -- CD

Big Youth -- Political Confusion -- Natty Universal Dread

Sugar Minott -- Unite -- 20 Super Hits

Bodany King -- Mole Mole -- Kuduro Style

Stinger -- Obama Christmas -- ?

Elephant Man -- Sweep -- Strictly the Best 39

Stevie Face -- Tell It Like It Is -- ?

Clinton Fearon -- Lesson One - Kingston Walk -- Faculty of Dub

Edi Fitzroy & Ringo -- Youthman Penitentiary / Life In A Jail House -- ?

Prince Buster -- Lucky 7 -- Fly Flying Ska

Bob Marley -- Midnight Ravers -- Catch A Fire Deluxe Edition (Disc 1)

Johnny Clarke -- Dread A Dread -- Dreader Dread

I Roy -- Semi Classical Natty Dread -- Musical Shark Attack

Dillinger -- Big Score -- Phil Pratt Thing

U Roy f. Beres Hammond -- Serious Matter -- Serious Matter

Glen Brown -- Leggo The Herb Man Dub -- Termination Dub

Iwer George -- Ready -- ?

John Legend f. Buju Banton -- Can't Be My Lover -- Promo

Spragga Benz -- For Life -- Prototype

Aswad -- Babylon -- Showcase

Jabali Afrika -- Train to Burma -- Mayosi

Big Joe -- Get Out Bald Head -- Studio One DJs 2

Bunny Wailer -- Ballroom Floor (Full Length) -- Rock 'N' Groove

Misty in Roots -- Mankind -- Live at The Counter Eurovision 1979

Gregory Isaacs -- Special Guest -- The Best of V. 1 & 2

The Revolutionaries -- Evil Dub in Sodom -- Macca Rootsman Dub

Cheb Zergui -- Ana Dellali -- 1970's Algerian Proto-Rai Underground

Benaissa -- Coconut Water -- Voodoo & Coconut Water

The Perils -- Pain in My Heart -- Party Time in Jamaica

Luciano -- This is a Warning -- Jah Can Save Us

Lutan Fyah f. Natural Black & Turbulence -- Move Out -- Africa

Lord Invader -- I'm Going Back to Africa -- Trojan Calypso Box

Lee Perry -- Sin Semilla Kaya Dub -- Scratch Attack

Early B -- Deaf Ears -- Dancehall - The Rise of Jamaican Dancehall Culture

Peter Tosh -- Soon Come (Long Version) -- Bush Doctor

Philip Frazer -- Troubles -- Come Ethiopians

Freddie McGregor -- Watch This Sound -- Sings Jamaican Classics Deluxe
Edition

Black Uhuru -- Going to Zion -- Randy's 50th Anniversary

Jah Shaka -- Prophet -- The Disciples

Lord Kitchener -- Too Late Kitch -- King of Calypso

Ken Boothe -- Let's Get It On -- Relaxin' With Lovers 7

Jacob Miller f. Sanchez -- Standing Firm -- Chapter A Day

Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 -- African Problems -- Many Things

Mighty Diamonds -- Jah Jah Bless -- Too Much Iron in the Fire

Leroy Sibbles -- Only 16 -- The Best

Ini Kamoze -- Statement -- 16 Vibes of Ini Kamoze

Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy

Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM

All Nite Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM

 <http://westcottradio.org> http://westcottradio.org  Click Listen