[webproducers] public archive of posting messages

  • From: morry <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:39:31 -0400

While it has often been said that e-mail should never be considered
private most people do forget that it does create a public record.
As such, here's a friendly reminder that our list has a public archive
(//www.freelists.org/archives/webproducers/).

Please consider this when composing messages and be sure to trim
personal or confidential information such as phone numbers and any
proprietary information that you don't want made public.

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html