[webproducers] Re: Audio Slide Shows

  • From: Regina Vertiz <reginavertiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:55:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sharon,
You can try Camtasia, we have used it for a few projects and seems to work
well. You can download a free trial from their website:
http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp
Best,
Regina
Sharone Katz <sharonekatz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: apologies to the group. this
should have gone under a new heading for thread purposes.

From: sharonekatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: RE:
[webproducers] Re: request for proposalDate: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:49:12 -0400

Hi Everyone: Our interactive dept is looking at build versus buy options for
audio slide shows. The project kicks off this week so I don't have requirements
as yet - we are in research mode. I've sourced what I feel our some good
examples of current implementations from other media sites:
NYTImes:
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/us/20080211_LAND_FEATURE/index.html
NPR:
http://www.npr.org/programs/day/features/photo_op/kendrick/slideshow/index.html
CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/05/carbon.silicon/index.html?iref=newssearch#cnnSTCOther1
 I've also got the name of two possible off-the shelf solutions.
SoundSlides http://www.soundslides.com/
Dominey Design's Slide Show Pro
http://slideshowpro.net/examples/pictorial_gallery I was hoping that other
producers on this list might have:  a) additional examples of audio slide shows
that they feel really get it right from a UI perspectiveb) any
experience/feedback with the off-the shelf products listed above or the names
of other such products which we should consider.  Thanks! sharone

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes. Enter for your chance to win.
Test your Star IQ
http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_HMTAGMAR

--
Check out the Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org

Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
archive.

e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html

Regina Vertiz

Access, No Cost.