[webproducers] Re: market standard charge for anlytics person

  • From: "Cortney Sellers" <cortney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:29:32 -0500

Hey,

I know of a network who was willing to pay 65k plus benefits a yr for a good
analyst in Manahattan a couple months ago.

There are resources out there like salary.com (which is inflated, but can be
helpful), the Web Analytics Association, Web Analytics Demystified Job
Board, and others to name a few.

Cortney