[webproducers] Re: dynamic creation of linked pages

  • From: Morry Galonoy <galonoym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:41:58 -0500

Luisa,

Welcome and thanks for the comments. Although you refer to yourself as an
"abroad" member you'll be happy to know that many of our me members are
abroad. We are by no means a USA group and that's indicated in our broad
membership form places like Brazil, Australia, Canada, UK, Sweden, and
others.

Best,

Morry