[webproducers] UPDATE- SAVE THE DATE- APRIL 16!

  • From: morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:28:24 -0500

Light refreshments will be served but feel free to bring your lunch with
you during the seminar. ________________________________
www.webproducers.org Web Producers Organization
------------------------------------------------ On Wed, 10 Apr 2002
23:12:36 -0500, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > I am pleased to announce
that in association with New School University > Web Producers is
co-sponsoring our first professional development > seminar. The seminar
is free and open to the public and while all > members of Web Producers
are invited we encourage you to bring your > colleagues and friends as
well. If you are going to be in the New York > City area please be sure
to put this on your calendar! Bottom-Line > Website Design Successful
sites respond to constant changes in target > markets, user needs, and
competitive environments. How well does your > company know its
customers? Does customer understanding drive new > product development?
How does your company measure the success of > products under
development as well as those already in the marketplace? > This seminar
will look at how site design affects business results. > We'll focus on:
. Aligning business goals and customer goals . > Competitive
benchmarking (or do your competitors know your customers > better?) .
Identifying key metrics . Developing an ongoing process for > evaluating
the user experience (not just tracking users) The seminar > will be led
by Pamela Ellis, partner at Change Sciences Group,Inc. > Change Sciences
helps clients like Citibank, Thomas Publishing, and the > USDA optimize
the experience people have with their web sites. More > information
about Change Sciences is available at www.changesciences.com > Seminar
Info: New School University 66 West 12th Street Room 510 New > York, NY
April 16, 2002 12:30-2:30pm Campus Map >
http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/01e_campus.htm >

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx