[webproducers] Now that requires REAL project management skills...

  • From: Michael James Pinto <michaeljamespinto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers-list <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:38:15 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/04/12/science/12SHUT.html

Major Component of Space Station Is Attached

"The 14.5-foot-wide beam contains 475,000 parts, including four
computers, 664 feet of ammonia coolant lines, 10 miles of electrical
cabling, 971 electrical connectors and an array of heaters, switch
boxes and other components."

That makes every project management assignment I have encountered look
quite trivial. I can only imagine what is involved in putting together
something with 475,000 parts...

Michael

=====
M I C H A E L   J A M E S   P I N T O