[webproducers] FREE WEB SEMINAR- APRIL 16 12:30-2:30 WP AND NEW SCHOOL UNIV.

  • From: morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:44:30 -0500

Dear Web Producers/Project managers:

I am pleased to announce that in association with New School University Web
Producers is co-sponsoring our first professional development seminar. The
seminar is free and open to the public and while all members of Web Producers
are invited we encourage you to bring your colleagues and friends as well. If
you are going to be in the New York
City area please be sure to put this on your calendar!  Light refreshments will
be served. Feel free to bring your brown bag lunch.

Bottom-Line Website Design

TOMORROW, TUESDAY APRIL 16, 2002

New School University
66 West 12th Street Room 510
New York, NY
April 16, 2002
12:30-2:30pm
http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/01e_campus.htm

Successful sites respond to constant changes in target markets, user  needs,
and competitive environments. How well does your company  know its customers?
Does customer understanding drive new product  development? How does your
company measure the success of products under development as well as those
already in the marketplace?

This seminar will look at how site design affects business results. We'll focus
on:

-Aligning business goals and customer goals

-Competitive benchmarking (or do your competitors know your customers better?)

-Identifying key metrics

-Developing an ongoing process for evaluating the user experience (not just
tracking users)

The seminar will be led by Pamela Ellis, partner at Change Sciences Group, Inc.
Change Sciences helps clients like Citibank, Thomas Publishing, and the USDA
optimize the experience people have with their web sites.

More information about Change Sciences is available at www.changesciences.com

Seminar Info:

New School University
66 West 12th Street Room 510