[webproducers] SAVE THE DATE- APRIL 16!

  • From: morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:12:36 -0500

I am pleased to announce that in association with New School University
Web Producers is co-sponsoring our first professional development
seminar. The seminar is free and open to the public and while all
members of Web Producers are invited we encourage you to bring your
colleagues and friends as well. If you are going to be in the New York
City area please be sure to put this on your calendar! Bottom-Line
Website Design Successful sites respond to constant changes in target
markets, user needs, and competitive environments. How well does your
company know its customers? Does customer understanding drive new
product development? How does your company measure the success of
products under development as well as those already in the marketplace?
This seminar will look at how site design affects business results.
We'll focus on: . Aligning business goals and customer goals .
Competitive benchmarking (or do your competitors know your customers
better?) . Identifying key metrics . Developing an ongoing process for
evaluating the user experience (not just tracking users) The seminar
will be led by Pamela Ellis, partner at Change Sciences Group,Inc.
Change Sciences helps clients like Citibank, Thomas Publishing, and the
USDA optimize the experience people have with their web sites. More
information about Change Sciences is available at www.changesciences.com
Seminar Info: New School University 66 West 12th Street Room 510 New
York, NY April 16, 2002 12:30-2:30pm Campus Map
http://www.nsu.newschool.edu/01e_campus.htm

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx