[webproducers] Sherry Wade is out of the office.

  • From: swade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 04:00:46 -0600

I will be out of the office starting  03/09/2005 and will not return until
03/10/2005.

Hello. I'm out of the office Wednesday, March 9. I will respond to your
message when I return. I will be checking voicemail, so call me if it's an
emergency.
Sherry

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public web archive linked at
www.WebProducers.org.