[webproducers] Sherry Wade is out of the office.

  • From: swade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:01:55 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  07/16/2004 and will not return until
07/28/2004.

Hello. I'm out of the office until July 28. I will respond to your message
when I return. If you need assistance while I'm away, please contact either
Terry Hamrick (thamrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) or Meg Gwaltney
(meggwaltney@xxxxxxx).

Thank you!

Sherry

The WPO list is a public discussion forum with a public archive at
www.WebProducers.org. Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal
information such as telephone numbers if you do not want them in the archive.