[webproducers] Sherry Wade is out of the office.

  • From: swade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:02:37 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  07/28/2005 and will not return until
08/01/2005.

Hello!

We are in the process of moving into our new office space and we will
officially be at our new location beginning Monday morning, August 1st. Due
to the move, we will not have access to email on Friday afternoon or
throughout the weekend, but it will be accessible again on Monday. Since we
will be unable to check email during this time, please call us at
404.875.0421 with any immediate requests.

Our new address/contact information is as follows:

3900 N. Commerce Dr.
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30344

phone: 404.875.0421
fax: 404.494.4454

Thank you.

Sherry

Getting too many messages from the list? Consider digest mode.