[webproducers] Re: IE distribution on CD

  • From: "Laura Allen" <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:26:50 -0500

Dear All:
Does anyone know of a program or company that you could send an email to and
they would test it on various platforms with different email clients and
browsers?

We have a Java based product that allows our clients to send images from
their website or printed catalog (live in the body of an email without
clicking on a link) and accompanying text to their opt-in subscribers and we
need to test a variety of client emails on a variety of platforms to ensure
that they work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Laura