[webproducers] TONIGHT!! one last reminder NYC Chapter Get Together

  • From: Morry Galonoy <galonoym@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wp (E-mail)" <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:40:27 -0500

Next Event: New York- Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8PM

Cocktails and Conversations

It's time again to go out, have a drink, moan, bitch, brag, chat, converse,
network eat, kibitz......

What: WebProducers New York City Chapter

When: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:00p,

Where: Kanvas
             219 9th Avenue (btw 23 & 24 st)
             New York, NY 10011
             Phone: (212) 727-2616
             http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11594593//
<http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/11594593//>

Visit www.WebProducers.org <http://www.webproducers.org/>  to learn more
about the group or to join our list serve

Questions and comments are welcome just e-mail me, morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx