[webproducers] Re: CRM Tool Recommendations

  • From: Glenn <poesis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:56:29 -0500

I recommend highrise. It's simple 37signals kind of thing but works very
nicely. highrise focuses on what matters. There's no fluff at all, the
fields are limited and sometimes that can be frustrating if you want to
do fancy segmentation but the bare bones tends to keep you focused. And,
depending on the business, consider adding proposable for proposals.
There are also some other applications that integrate well such as
invoicing and bulk email.

-=-Glenn

On 3/9/11 12:38 PM, Nathan Pitzel wrote:
> Hey All,
> I hope everyone is well.
>
> I am curious if anyone has a CRM recommendation that they may have used for
> either personal or client use.   Specifically we have a small biz client
> looking for a cheap or free out-of-box solution that is easy to integrate.
>
> Any insight or suggestions are much appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Nathan
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/nathanpitzel
>

> --=
> Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
> http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9
>
> Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g
>

> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your posts
> and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public web
> archive.

--=