[webproducers] Re: CRM Tool Recommendations

  • From: Nikki Minard <nikki.minard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:16:46 -0500

Hi Emre,
Great points! Still, I am not sure how useful realtime CRM data would be for
analytics such as open rates and unsubscribes or other numbers for which
there is a prescribed window of time for collecting relevant data.

It's possible that we are talking about two different things here - I always
assume that references to CRM, (like the one that started this post), mean
eCRM. eCRM is a decidedly database and email oriented package of tools. Are
you referring to social media/social CRM?

Best,

Nikki

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Emre Kavlakoglu <virtualbrands@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> [...]
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Emre,
> > Sure! CRM or eCRM usually refers to constituent relationship management,
> > including databases of supporters or customers, (depending on the
> client),
> > and mass email and email analytic functionality. MailChimp and Constant
> > Contact have decent database features and provide all of the basic
> analytic
> > functions most typically utilized by small businesses and individuals.
> >

> > Best,
> >
> > Nikki
> > www.nikkiminard.com
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Emre Kavlakoglu <virtualbrands@xxxxxxxxx
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Nikki,
> > > Can you please explain how Constant Contact or MailChimp can be used as
> > > CRM.
> > > I believe they are used for email marketing purposes.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Emre
> > >

> > > Emre Kavlakoglu | VP, Director of Creative Services | 212.366.3641 |
> > > emre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > virtualbrands interactive | 327 West 11th Street | New York, NY 10014
> > >

> > > On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Nikki Minard <nikki.minard@xxxxxxxxx

> > > npitzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > used
> > > client

> > your
> the

> > > http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g

> your
> > > public
> > > >

> > > --=
> > > Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
> > > http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9
> > >
> > > Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
> > >
> > > Join us on LinkedIn
> > http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g
> > >

> > > Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your
> > > posts and delete personal information if you do not want them in the
> > public
> > > web archive.
> > >

> > --=
> > Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
> > http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9
> >
> > Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
> >
> > Join us on LinkedIn
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g
> >

> > Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your
> > posts and delete personal information if you do not want them in the
> public
> > web archive.
> >

> --=
> Too much e-mail? Manage your subscription at at
> http://webproducers.org/?page_id=9
>
> Web Producers Job Board http://jobs.webproducers.org
>
> Join us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3877&trk=hb_side_g
>

> Messages are archived in our publicly accessible web archive. Trim your
> posts and delete personal information if you do not want them in the public

--=