[wdmaudiodev] Re: waveOutSetVolume() under Vista returns MMSYSERR_NOTSUPPORTED

  • From: "Frank Yerrace" <Frank.Yerrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:33:10 -0800

Are you using wave handles or wave IDs? Both will eventually work, but
wave IDs were not working until recent builds of Vista. You might not
have a build with this correction. I don't have the information at my
fingertips regarding when this was corrected.

Frank Yerrace

Technical Lead

Microsoft Corporation

rights.