[wdmaudiodev] Re: WMA pro pass thru mode on Vista

  • From: Hakon Strande <hakons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:21:34 -0800

I wanted to add that the Designed for Windows Vista Logo program
requires 44.1KHz native sample rate support in addition to 48KHz (or in
the case of 48KHz any multiple of 48KHz is allowed instead).

If your hardware follows our Vista Logo requirements it will ensure the
best possible user experience with Windows Vista. If your hardware does
not follow the requirements your results may vary as the operating
system is optimized for compliant hardware.

Sincerely,

Hakon Strande

PM Integrated, Internal, External, and Wireless Audio Devices

MediaTech/DMD/Windows Client/Microsoft