[wdmaudiodev] Re: WMA pro pass thru mode on Vista

  • From: <tachunir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 09:50:26 +0800

Thanks for the reply. If I hit test buttom for WMA pro, the system shows a warning dialog box saying it can not play the test tone and the support for this format will be disabled. Test tones for Dolby and DTS formats can be played correctly. From the debug log I can see that NewStream() did not even get called when testing WMA pro. Is it because only 48K sampling rate is supported (our SPDIF output only support 48K)? __T ****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.com/