[wdmaudiodev] WMA pro pass thru mode on Vista

  • From: <tachunir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:37:04 +0800

Hi, I've implemented a WaveCyclic driver with SPDIF capability. For the digital output pass thru modes, Dolby Digital and DTS work fine, but it doesn't work with WMA pro. Same implementation works on XP. I wonder if there's anything (related to WMA pro) being handled differently in Vista (RC2)? Are there new interfaces I need to implement (DRM?) Or it's because my driver is not signed? Thanks! __T ****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.com/