[wdmaudiodev] Re: Strange behaviour of directsound in Vista

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:16:09 +1000

I've just tried this with our own 2-input card, and it's behaving correctly with DirectSoundCapture, ie. whichever input I set the default capture endpoint to, DirectSoundCapture uses that input when I set the pcGuidDevice pointer to NULL or &DSDEVID_DefaultCapture.

Let me know if there's any other tests you'd like me to try for comparison.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: KS