[wdmaudiodev] My God!! Pause -> Start -> Pause -> Start -> Pause -> ......

  • From: "H.P. LIN" <d91019@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:58:37 +0800

Dear All:

I have written an audio driver and registered it on Audio Capture Sources
category.
Then I wrote a simple application to test it.

When I use the capture filter from Audio Capture Sources, there is a preview
delay which is happened.
To follow the DirectShow doc., I try to modify the default buffer by
IAMBufferNegotiation interface.
The delay is disappear.
However, there is another strange problem is happened now.
After the adjusting, the DirectShow continuously sends out the Start -> Pause
-> Start -> ... commands to me.
( SetDeviceState: KSSTATE_PAUSE -> KSSTATE_RUN -> KSSTATE_PAUSE -> KSSTATE_RUN
-> ... )
Why??
If I have not modify the default buffer, it is normal.

Can you help me?

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
Hueng-Pei, Lin