[wdmaudiodev] Re: My God!! Pause -> Start -> Pause -> Start -> Pause -> ......

  • From: "H.P. LIN" <d91019@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:51:50 +0800

Dear Harry:

I found out that DirectShow always issued PAUSE command after it received 3 ~ 5
data packets.
Then it have rerun.
The packet size is 1920 bytes (48KHz) in my driver.
It seems there are some problems in my returned packet.
DirectShow receives it and rejects it by issuing a temp PAUSE command.
However, I don't know how to fix it.
The problem is only happened on Audio Capture Source filter which is modified
to support a smaller delay buffer.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
H.P.