[wdmaudiodev] Re: Memory leak after installing WinME QFE # 25334

  • From: Xu WenBin <wb_xu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:34:34 +0800 (CST)

Thank you, Jack. I should be more patient. It takes
time to solve a problem. Hopefully I will hear you
again soon. If you need ANY information or want me to
do some debugging or testing, please feel free to drop
email to skeeter_xu@xxxxxxxxxx Thank you very much.

Regards,
WenBin

 --- Jack Unverferth <jacku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 的正文:>
Hello Skeeter,

> We are digging into the problem on our end.  We will
> let you know when we have figured out what broke and
> have a solution for solving this.  Sorry that you
> haven't seen any movement on this. We have been
> working to get the correct internal groups involved.
>

> Regards,
>
> Jack Unverferth
>
> Program Manager - Audio/Video Devices Group

"洋节土节都要过,大礼小礼不放过"
http://cn.promo.yahoo.com/holiday/