[wdmaudiodev] Re: Memory leak after installing WinME QFE # 25334

  • From: "Jack Unverferth" <jacku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:14:34 -0800

Hello Skeeter,

We are digging into the problem on our end.  We will let you know when we have
figured out what broke and have a solution for solving this.  Sorry that you
haven't seen any movement on this. We have been working to get the correct
internal groups involved.

Regards,

Jack Unverferth

Program Manager - Audio/Video Devices Group