[wdmaudiodev] Re: KsPinGetLeadingEdgeStreamPointer returns NULL

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:56:53 -0700

Malinnikov Aleksej wrote:

I have a problem that was mentioned here once, but, however, without a
solution:

KsPinGetLeadingEdgeStreamPointer returns NULL when I specify
KSSTREAM_POINTER_STATE_LOCKED (and non-NULL otherwise) in the sink pin
Process callback in my audio transform AVStream minifilter.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

That simply means there are no more free buffers for you to write into
(for a source endpoint), or no new filled buffers for you to consume
(for a sink endpoint). You just need to return and wait until your
Process callback gets tickled.