[wdmaudiodev] Re: KsPinGetLeadingEdgeStreamPointer returns NULL

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:22:11 -0700

Malinnikov Aleksej wrote:

You just need to return and wait until your Process callback gets tickled

The problem is I *always* get NULL. Actually, if I don’t specify
KSPIN_FLAG_ASYNCHRONOUS_PROCESSINGin the pin descriptor, the Process
callback is called over and over again from ks!CKsQueue::SetDeviceState.

Do you return STATUS_PENDING or STATUS_SUCCESS from your Process
callback? Has the graph changes to KSSTATE_RUN, or are you still in
KSSTATE_PAUSE? Do you set KSPIN_FLAG_PROCESS_IN_RUN_STATE_ONLY?