[wdmaudiodev] Re: KsPinGetLeadingEdgeStreamPointer returns NULL

  • From: Malinnikov Aleksej <Aleksej.Malinnikov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:38:42 +0000

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the reply.

You just need to return and wait until your Process callback gets tickled

The problem is I *always* get NULL. Actually, if I don't specify
KSPIN_FLAG_ASYNCHRONOUS_PROCESSING in the pin descriptor, the Process callback
is called over and over again from ks!CKsQueue::SetDeviceState.
(I don't build the graph myself, I expose the minidriver as an audio render and
use system's Sound snap-in to test the device.)