[wdmaudiodev] IAMPushSource support in AVStream

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 21:17:47 -0700

Hi,

I have an AVStream Video/Audio capture driver. I want KsProxy to expose the
IAMPushSource interface on the audio and/or video filter. The documentation
in MSDN states that if the pin is exposed as a PIN_CATEGORY_CAPTURE and
IKsPropertySet is also exposed in the filter that the filter is considered a
"Live Source". The documentation also states that "Live Sources" should
expose IAMPushSource. But it does not appear to be the case...the interface
does not appear to be supported.

Is there something I need to do (such as support a specific property set) in
the AVStream driver to cause that interface to be exposed?

Thank you