[wdmaudiodev] Re: IAMPushSource support in AVStream

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:48:41 -0700

Hi,

It is not listed in the supported interfaces that are visible using
GraphStudio.

Also one user reported this as a bug.

However, I have not written a program to actually verify this.

I did look carefully at the documentation in MSDN and determined, perhaps
incorrectly, that there is nothing for  an AVStream driver to do to expose
this interface; however, it is not clear that KsProxy will expose that.

Since the interface is not listed in the supported interfaces using
GraphStudio and since it was reported by customer...I assumed that reported
lack of support to be true. I will write a  program to specifically verify
it. After I do it, will report back. I anticipate that report is reliable
based on the source, however.