[wdmaudiodev] Re: IAMPushSource support in AVStream

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 02:19:03 -0700

I have verified IAMPushSource is not exposed.

However, IAMGraphStreams is exposed...and MSDN documentation says that
IAMGraphStreams should be used instead.

So perhaps KsProxy is simply enforcing that people use IAMGraphStreams. It
seems to me that is the case.

Also I verified with several other vendors' behavior and exposed interfaces
appear to be the same.

It would be nice to have confirmation about this so I can explain why
IAMPushSource is not exposed, or that there is, in fact, something wrong.