[wdmaudiodev] AW: Re: Code-signing now also possible for individuals?

  • From: "Tobias Erichsen" <t.erichsen@xxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:24:22 +0100

Hi Harry,

when I go to Globalsign or Verisign, I can only see one kind of Authenticode
certificates there - or are there more classes of those for different
applications?

At least I have seen no reference to different classes...

But like I wrote before, it would be nice if someone from Microsoft could
comment on this... I think quite a few other people would really appreciate
some feedback on this.

Tobias