[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream and Wave Devices

  • From: Sam Tertzakian <saekisam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Matt,

Ok, I just tried those interfaces and mediums but no
change....

I had tried a similar variation earlier...and after it
did not work, I convinced myself that I did not need
it...

Here are my updated pins...SysAudio is relentless. It
still gives me 0xC00000BB.

        {
                &AudioCapturePinDispatch,
                NULL,
                {
                        SIZEOF_ARRAY( waveinterfaces ),

                        waveinterfaces,                     // Interfaces
(NULL, 0 == default)
                        SIZEOF_ARRAY( wavemediums ),
                        wavemediums,                               //
Mediums (NULL, 0 == default)
                        SIZEOF_ARRAY( AudioCapturePinDataRanges ),      // Range
count
                        AudioCapturePinDataRanges,
        // Ranges (filled in
later)
                        KSPIN_DATAFLOW_IN,
// Dataflow
                        KSPIN_COMMUNICATION_BOTH,           //
Communication
                        &KSCATEGORY_AUDIO,                  // Category
                        //&KSNODETYPE_SPEAKER,                          // Name
                        &g_PINNAME_AUDIO_RENDER,                        // Name

                        0                                   // Reserved
                },
                KSPIN_FLAG_PROCESS_IN_RUN_STATE_ONLY |
                        KSPIN_FLAG_FIXED_FORMAT,
                1,                                      // Instances
Possible
                0,                                      // Instances
Necessary
                &AudioDefaultAllocatorFraming,          // Allocator
Framing (filled later)
                reinterpret_cast <PFNKSINTERSECTHANDLEREX> //
Intersect Handler
                        (CAudioPin::IntersectHandler)
        },
        // Audio Capture Pin: AUDIO_PIN_CAPTURE
        //
        {
                &AudioCapturePinDispatch,
                NULL,
                {
                        SIZEOF_ARRAY( waveinterfaces ),

                        waveinterfaces,                     // Interfaces
(NULL, 0 == default)
                        SIZEOF_ARRAY( wavemediums ),
                        wavemediums,                               //
Mediums (NULL, 0 == default)
                        SIZEOF_ARRAY( AudioCapturePinDataRanges ),      // Range
count
                        AudioCapturePinDataRanges,
        // Ranges (filled in
later)
                        KSPIN_DATAFLOW_OUT,                 // Dataflow
                        KSPIN_COMMUNICATION_BOTH,           //
Communication
                        &KSCATEGORY_AUDIO,                  // Category
                        //&KSAUDFNAME_RECORDING_CONTROL,                // Name
                        &g_PINNAME_AUDIO_CAPTURE,           // Name
                        0                                   // Reserved
                },