[wdmaudiodev] Re: AVStream and Wave Devices

  • From: Sam Tertzakian <saekisam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

I have WHQL certified audio driver that works
perfectly under 2k and XP (PortCls). However, under
Longhorn, it fails to create a Wave device.
MSFT has my device and drivers and some developers are
scheduled to investigate why that is happening.
Perhaps they will find something interesting in
corrected it, or perhaps I am doing something under XP
that I should not be doing, but works anyway.
It has been over two months now...and Richard Fricks
told me that if the developers don't get to it soon,
then he will look at it.

But, I am getting worried that we are getting so close
to the final release and this problem still exists.

Like your device, I also regiester multiple
subdevices.