[visionrehabtherapist] Re: gourmet client

  • From: Maria Rinklin <maria.rinklin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Polly.Abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:12:48 -0400

Hi Polly,

These blogs are great resources for diverse crock pot recipes:

http://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/
http://www.skinnytaste.com/search/label/Crock%20Pot%20Recipes - The chicken
cacciatore recipe on this one is wonderful.

Best,

Maria Rinklin
Hunter College Masters Candidate, VRT, O&M
New York, NY

In addition,