[visionrehabtherapist] gourmet client

  • From: Polly Abbott <Polly.Abbott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <visionrehabtherapist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:51:35 +0000

Hi Everyone,
I have a client who, before vision loss, was into cooking a la Julia Child.
The client is interested in some crock pot cooking to practice measuring and
slicing.  Does anyone have a really delicious crockpot recipe that is a bit
more exciting than your average beef stew or chicken soup?  It is okay if the
recipe requires skills beyond just dumping everything in the pot.

Polly Abbott CVRT
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Second Sense
65 E. Wacker Place Suite 1010
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 236-8569
www.second-sense.org<http://www.second-sense.org/>

We're now on YouTube!  Hear what our members have to say about their
experiences at Second Sense and pick up some helpful tips too!